Nutrimuscle Forum : Mobile & Tablette

Ronnie Coleman - nouvelles récentes

Actualités sport, fitness & musculation, vidéos des pros, études scientifiques. Discutez avec la communauté Nutrimuscle et partagez votre expérience...

Modérateurs: Nutrimuscle-Conseils, Nutrimuscle-Diététique

Re: Ronnie Coleman - nouvelles récentes

Messagepar Gilles » 21 Aoû 2017 05:47

"Training all alone this morning as this is the day we officially lay my mom to rest. Last Saturday was the day she died and that day too I was training with a heavy heart. Despite my depressed state of mind I still had a great workout. The funeral was a great service and despite the occasion everything did turnout to be ok. God is still good all the time despite these very difficult times we face. We all know our mom is in a better place, a place wayyyyy better than this one so I couldn't be happier for her."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 27 Aoû 2017 06:13

"Having a great time here in Mexico City at the Mr Mexico Bodybuilding show. Y'all know Big Ron loves the kids and I definitely couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a photo with this awful precious cutie cute pie. Made my day as it's been way too long since I've taken a photo with such a small baby like this one. Thank all you guys for coming out to the event. Can't wait until next year, I'll definitely be back."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 8 Sep 2017 05:20

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 10 Sep 2017 05:13

"Training shoulders on an early Saturday morning. This is actually my second shoulder workout this week as we hit them on Tuesday too. Still training bodyparts twice a week as I did in my Olympia days. Training is still my hobby after 41 years of pumping iron. I guess I will probably train until the day I die. Still in love with it and look forward to training every single day despite all the injuries and surgeries."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 14 Sep 2017 18:51

"Here's some remastered footage of the treatments I used during my career plus some posing practice at home. Practice makes perfect!"

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 16 Sep 2017 10:02

Gilles

Messagepar Alban » 16 Sep 2017 17:24

On va bientôt pouvoir faire sur Ronnie Coleman la même blague que sur Brigitte Bardot :-(
Alban

Messagepar Gilles » 24 Sep 2017 05:34

"Training legs this Saturday morning. Trying my best to get them as big as possible."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 29 Sep 2017 05:50

"Trying out this new curl machine at The Original Metroflex gym. Big J and I were both trying to get our arms bigger, Big J was trying to get his 10" arms bigger and I was trying to get my 12" arms bigger. It's amazing how small they've gotten since I've turned 53. I guess they weren't meant to be 24" forever. It's all good though because I know for sure I can get them back to at least 13"."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 30 Sep 2017 05:03

"Trying real hard to get the size and strength back in my legs after my latest back fusion surgery. I would have to say I'm physically getting better every single day just a little bit at a time. I know I'll be back to full strength with all this hard work and dedication that I'm putting towards it."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 8 Oct 2017 05:23

"Trying my best to get a good workout this A.M. with Big J and my brother in law at the Original Metroflex Gym. Training back and biceps today and we did have a great one. We're loving this new, well old Hammer Strength bicep curl machine. It's new to us because we're not use to really nice machines at Metroflex. As long as they get the job done is all that matters to us."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 8 Oct 2017 05:25

:wink:

Snatchin' Snacks : "TBT to Ronnie Coleman leg pressing 2,300lb hotdogs!!! LIGHTWEIGHT BABY!!"

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 15 Oct 2017 05:38

"Trying my best to get these little legs bigger. Didn't realize how hard it was going to be pushing upward with my right leg totally numb but was able to do it. This is one of my old school favorite exercises. Something I use to do all the time when I first came to Metroflex. That's just how old this machine is because this my 28th year at Metroflex. I'm also struggling a bit on the leg curl but there is too much fight in me to give up."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 30 Oct 2017 05:40

"This was the line up for me once I finally got to the New Zealand Health and Fitness Expo. Very blessed to have this many people waiting to see me post 12 years after my last Mr Olympia win. Had a great day at the expo has been a awesome weekend. Can’t wait to come back next year and do it all over again!"

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 30 Oct 2017 05:42

"After a long day meeting fans , signing autographs From 10am till 5pm and also conducting a Q&A seminar .
Do we take a day off? Heeelll noooo , Im in the gym killing some shoulders and traps with my Buddy Marven Yacoub ! I’ve been doing this 41 years and it’s always been my hobby well and truly before winning my consecutive Olympia titles and Pro wins , I’ll do this every day till the day I die . It’s like the saying goes “Legends never die” and I didn’t get those titles and those wins with a weak mindset , it was all or nothing . 8 surgeries on and we still going strong."

Gilles

PrécédenteSuivante

Retourner vers Actualités, vidéos, études scientifiques