Nutrimuscle Forum : Mobile & Tablette

Escape Plan 3 avec Stallone et Dave Bautista

Actualités sport, fitness & musculation, vidéos des pros, études scientifiques. Discutez avec la communauté Nutrimuscle et partagez votre expérience...

Modérateurs: Nutrimuscle-Conseils, Nutrimuscle-Diététique

Escape Plan 3 avec Stallone et Dave Bautista

Messagepar Gilles » 1 Oct 2017 07:39

Escape Plan 2 n'est pas encore sorti mais Sylvester Stallone a déjà commencé le tournage d'Escape Plan 3: Devil’s Station, avec Dave Bautista, Jaime King, Lydia Hull, Tyler Jon Olson, et les petits nouveaux dans la franchise : Max Zhang, Devon Sawa (Final Destination), Harry Shum Jr. (Shadowhunters), Malese Jow (The Vampire Diaries), et Sergio Rizzuto. Le film est mis en scène par John Herzfeld...

Russell Wong, Sylvester Stallone et Dave Bautista sur le tournage à Mansfield...
Gilles

Re: Escape Plan 3 avec Stallone et Dave Bautista

Messagepar Gilles » 1 Oct 2017 07:39

"On location doing ESCAPE PLAN 3 at Mansfield prison, where they filmed The exterior shots for the film. Shawshank redemption but they never filmed the inside of this place. Trust me , doing hard time in here must have been HARD core Hell !! Hanging With my good buddy and costar David Bautista. The second one hasn't come out yet."

"This is just to clarify things… Escape plan 2 has not come out yet, but we are working on the next installment."

"Another long great night shoot ends and we walk out into the soft morning sunlight, it's a blessing."

"You meet some of the most interesting people in the most unlikely places! on the set of escape plan."

"Another excellent day of filming in Ohio! REALLY like this new watch...."

"On location planning an action scene in 150-year-old tunnels with Director JOHN HERZFELD . who I have been best friends with since college… This is how the process goes.

"For people that are interested in how an action scene gets done. I tend to attempt to make it up on the spot and sometimes I get lucky ...this is my process. My friend director JOHN HERZFELD is allowing me to to figure out what works best for myself."

"Wrapping up a VERY rough day 15 hour day with award-winning Asian star Max Zhang ,after many physical fights and stunts ... Max is fantastic and I had a great time and now moving onto the next project."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 1 Oct 2017 07:40

Sylvester Stallone au Ohio State Reformatory à Mansfield avec leurs Creative Marketing Director Dan Smith et Tour Guide Michael Humphrey...

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 1 Oct 2017 07:42

Dave Bautista et Max Zhang...

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 1 Oct 2017 07:43

Sylvester Stallone : "My goodness is getting tougher and tougher to beat these big guys. I had a GREAT battle scene with this 6 foot 9 inch man! Takes a lot of energy to do it right and real… Thank you Big Jeff Chase , it's a pleasure being almost smashed by you , best , sly".

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 1 Oct 2017 07:43

Sylvester Stallone : "The one thing I've learned, even while working on a movie, the writing never stops, you must constantly adjust, and adapt to unexpected situations…"

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 15 Oct 2017 18:23

"On the final day of filming ESCAPE PLAN 3 with my oldest friend and director JOHN HERZFELD. I look beat up, because I am! Badass movie. Toughest prison I have ever seen!"

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 18 Oct 2017 05:06

"These are shots from ESCAPE PLAN 3 ... It's down the road a bit but it's a good one…"

Gilles

Retourner vers Actualités, vidéos, études scientifiques