Nutrimuscle Forum : Mobile & Tablette

Ronnie Coleman - nouvelles récentes

Actualités sport, fitness & musculation, vidéos des pros, études scientifiques. Discutez avec la communauté Nutrimuscle et partagez votre expérience...

Modérateurs: Nutrimuscle-Conseils, Nutrimuscle-Diététique

Re: Ronnie Coleman - nouvelles récentes

Messagepar Nutrimuscle-Conseils » 16 Mar 2017 14:24

Nutrimuscle-Conseils
Forum Admin

Messagepar Gilles » 17 Mar 2017 15:10

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 19 Mar 2017 07:02

"Early morning training at Metroflex 4am and of course I'm all alone on this Saturday morning. Still alone on this quest to be the best at my age and at this late stage in life. I'll Never lose that champions mentality because as far as I'm concerned I'll always be a champion whether competing or not. This is an old school exercise that Brian Dobson had me doing when I first came to Metroflex back in 1989. I still like this exercise because I get a great quad and glute pump from it. I'm still on the comeback trail so training extremely light these days but for me it's always lightweight baby. Because oh yeah it ain't over M/F's. It's still on like a marijuana bong."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 29 Mar 2017 05:40

"Had a great training session with my boy Big J last night. Still trying to get my back as big as possible with all the pain I have to go through on a daily basis. My progress is good and I am getting stronger by the months that go by so there are no complaints. I'm just happy to be able to train back after all the surgeries I've had on it. I really don't care about biceps because they have always been big and sometimes too big, there have been times where I didn't train them for years because of what they were doing to my symmetry. But it's all good though because it's still on like a pot of neck bones. And of course it ain't over M/F's."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 2 Avr 2017 05:27

"Trying my best to get my chest and triceps bigger. This is the heaviest and most reps I've done since I've returned to the gym from my 6 month layoff. Like I always say, once again it's on. Because oh yeah it ain't over M/F's."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 6 Avr 2017 05:51

Ronnie Coleman est en Allemagne...

"We are at McFit in Cologne Germany trying our best to get our chest bigger. Had a good workout with Sean Norsesian and William Pohlmann."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 7 Avr 2017 12:57

"Had a great training session with Sean Norsesian and William Pohlmann. We're trying extremely hard to get our back and biceps bigger. Tonight we trained at a different gym, the name of it was xtra/fit, last night gym was McFit. Here in Cologne Germany, they love putting Fit in the name of the gyms. We finished off tonight's workout with a great nutritious meal at a splendid Turkish restaurant. The food was totally off the chain."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 7 Avr 2017 21:29

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 9 Avr 2017 05:43

FIBO Day 3

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 10 Avr 2017 05:14

"Had a special guest come to the booth today. This guy had a Tattoo of me on his leg. Not a small flower tattoo but a large tattoo of me which I think was way too big to be on a guy's leg. Once again thank you guys for coming out, the turnout was again overwhelming for me."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 10 Avr 2017 05:17

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 11 Avr 2017 05:23

FIBO...

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 14 Avr 2017 06:49

"Trying my best to get my chest bigger. These 85lb dumbells are the heaviest I've gone in the last 2 years. Of course Big J is having no problems with the 160's. At this stage in my career I have no desire to go heavy anymore. What's that saying "been there done that". That definitely applies to me in a major way. I've lifted enough heavy weights for a lifetime and had a whole lot of fun doing it. My goal now is to get back to unassisted walking which I am real close to doing at the moment. As I always say, once again it's on because oh yeah it ain't over M/F's."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 15 Avr 2017 05:35

"Legendary 8X Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman talks about gurus, turning Pro drug-free, the comebacks of Kevin and Flex, and the possibility of Phil Heath winning 10 Mr. O titles."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 17 Avr 2017 04:51

"Training all alone on the early Saturday morning about 6am. Trying really hard to get these shoulders bigger. This is my second time this week training shoulders. Still lifting very light but like I said at this stage in my career there is really nothing to prove. But as always, once again it is still on,"

Gilles

PrécédenteSuivante

Retourner vers Actualités, vidéos, études scientifiques