Nutrimuscle Forum : Mobile & Tablette

Ronnie Coleman - nouvelles récentes

Actualités sport, fitness & musculation, vidéos des pros, études scientifiques. Discutez avec la communauté Nutrimuscle et partagez votre expérience...

Modérateurs: Nutrimuscle-Conseils, Nutrimuscle-Diététique

Re: Ronnie Coleman - nouvelles récentes

Messagepar Gilles » 23 Juil 2017 05:37

"t's an honor to still be making the cover of Flex Magazine. I can remember back to my very first cover on FLEX and each and every one holds a special place in my heart. Be sure to pick yourself up a copy, now available on stands everywhere. Yeah Buddy, ain't nothing to it but to do it."
Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 23 Juil 2017 05:41

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 23 Juil 2017 05:51

Images en résolution suffisante pour la lecture.
Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 28 Juil 2017 05:30

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 29 Juil 2017 05:09

"Training hard on an early Friday morning all by myself because I can always count on me to show up. Doing a light set of chest and triceps. Also did 30 minutes of cardio. Doing what I love to do, something I've been doing for 41 years now. Always has and always will be my hobby."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 30 Juil 2017 06:02

"Training legs early Saturday morning all alone again. Trying my best to get them bigger but both my legs are still numb. The left leg is starting to come back to normal but the right one is totally numb from my foot to my upper quad. I'm hoping the surgery I'm having in November to remove the 6 screws from my back from the fusion surgery I had almost 2 years ago does the trick. The most important thing is both my legs have gotten a lot better and stronger since the surgery. Fusion surgery is the most devastating surgery ever. But a real champion never gives up hope because I know it ain't never over. My goal is to completely heal enough to be able to return to the stage."

"(...) Mais un véritable champion ne renonce jamais à l'espoir parce que je sais que ce n'est jamais fini. Mon objectif est de guérir complètement pour pouvoir revenir sur la scène."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 31 Juil 2017 17:37

Gilles

Messagepar coco6253 » 31 Juil 2017 21:45

Une machine... Une légende

Alors que certains nouveaux "body" sur YouTube s'affichent en d'entrainant avec des FAKE Weights, RC donnait tout devant la caméra.
Dommage que le corps humain finisse par lâcher...
coco6253

Messagepar Gilles » 6 Aoû 2017 21:40

"Trained back and biceps earlier this Saturday morning. Another session all alone but I had a great workout. I have been getting stronger as my body is healing from the fusion low back surgery from about 2 years ago. This is the best I've felt in a very long time. The only bad news is that this will not last for too much longer as I'm having bolt removal surgery in November and will have to take a 6 month break to recover. Of course this is very depressing but this is what has to be done for me to fully recover from this surgery as I'm in the worst pain ever from having those 6 screws inserted into my spine to hold the fusion together. It's all good though because I'm ready for all of this to be over so I can just get back to training without being in pain because I'm training. Like I always say, oh yeah it ain't over M/F's, once again it's on like a pot of neck bones."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 12 Aoû 2017 05:52

"Training early on a Friday morning with a heavy heart. Even though my mom had passed a few hours earlier I was able to focus and get a good workout in today. I know it's what she would have wanted me to do anyway since this is my hobby and my favorite thing in the world to do. Plus because of my focus I was able to send my mom into retirement at the ripe ole age of 49. And on top of that I was able to buy her a brand new 3 bedroom 2 bath home, 5 Lexus 460, and her own American Express card with no limit. So needless to say my mom lived the best life ever after I won my first Mr Olympia. She was the greatest cook in the world who made most of my Olympia meals."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 15 Aoû 2017 21:40

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 16 Aoû 2017 05:16

"Trying my best to advertise this new line of Metroflex gym t-shirt. Doing this one for my Buddy Steve. Steve has created an entire line of Metroflex gym t-shirts all with different logos, different styles, different inspirational quotes on them. So I'm giving y'all the best advice ever when I tell you guys you need to go to Metroflex.com and get you one of these bad boys. They come in all different kind of sweet colors and sizes. So what y'all waiting on go on over there and order yourself one..."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 16 Aoû 2017 19:16

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 17 Aoû 2017 18:57

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 21 Aoû 2017 05:46

"Going to miss this woman till I die, still can't believe you're gone. I guess God decided he needed you more. Can't wait to see you again mama. I know you're having fun up there with the rest of the Angels. Just know your the best woman I've ever had the pleasure of knowing and the greatest mom ever. I think we both made each other proud. See you at the crossroads, until we meet again. I love you with all my heart."

Gilles

PrécédenteSuivante

Retourner vers Actualités, vidéos, études scientifiques