Retour haut de page

Retourner vers Forum Nutrimuscle : Informations sur la nutrition musculaire pour la musculation.

Ronnie Coleman - nouvelles récentes

Nutrimuscle-Conseils Avatar de l’utilisateur
Forum Admin

Il a mal tout le temps, ça devrait faire réfléchir mais ça ne fera réfléchir personne

ça ne fera pas réfléchir car il faut briller sur instagram :D
Et si tu ne peux pas briller tu ne peux pas dormir le soir :thumb:

Rien que le fait de le voir se déplacer doit faire réfléchir !

Est-ce-que cela en valait le coup ?

"rying my best to get this chest bigger. The only problem I seem to be having is that every time I’m seem to be making progress, a setback occurs. This time after my Dr visit yesterday, he informed me that there was 4 broken screws in my back. He told me that he needed to perform surgery immediately. The broken screws were holding a fusion together in my lower back and the discs were not going to fuse if I didn’t fix the broken screws and this would lead to greater problems in my back. You guys pray for your boy because I definitely need it."

Just wanted everybody to know that the surgery was a huge success. Have a scar from my ass all the way up to my ribs. Will be in the hospital all weekend though to control this massive pain. As usual can’t wait to get out, looks like I may be going back to rehab but prayerfully home. The look on my face this time is from the happy pain medication.

Nutrimuscle-Conseils Avatar de l’utilisateur
Forum Admin

Précédente

Retourner vers Forum Nutrimuscle : Informations sur la nutrition musculaire pour la musculation.