Nutrimuscle Forum : Mobile & Tablette

Trevor Smith

Actualités sport, fitness & musculation, vidéos des pros, études scientifiques. Discutez avec la communauté Nutrimuscle et partagez votre expérience...

Modérateurs: Nutrimuscle-Conseils, Nutrimuscle-Diététique

Messagepar OLYBAR » 18 Sep 2009 14:24

il avait pas fait des apparitions dans des films :?:
OLYBAR

Messagepar Nutrimuscle-Conseils » 18 Sep 2009 14:40

Je ne crois pas
Nutrimuscle-Conseils
Forum Admin

Messagepar francix » 18 Sep 2009 17:03

Mort de quoi, si tu sais ?
francix

Messagepar Nutrimuscle-Conseils » 18 Sep 2009 17:14

mort de peser 180 kg (le coeur)
Nutrimuscle-Conseils
Forum Admin

Messagepar QUI » 18 Sep 2009 17:21

il a pas eu une rupture danevrisme ?
QUI

Messagepar Nutrimuscle-Conseils » 18 Sep 2009 17:39

je ne me souviens plus des détails mais il est mort d'une crise cardiaque
Nutrimuscle-Conseils
Forum Admin

Messagepar Mitch » 18 Sep 2009 21:04

ron et cut paraissent presque maigrelets à côté :lol:
Mitch

Messagepar OLYBAR » 18 Sep 2009 21:44

comme Jeep Swenson ...
OLYBAR

Messagepar chibani34 » 18 Sep 2009 23:01

donc bob sapp va pas tarder a mourir?!(2.10m 170 kg)
et les sumo il doivent mourir jeunes alors
chibani34

Messagepar Persephone » 19 Sep 2009 08:40

Si mes souvenirs sont bons l'espérance de vie moyenne des sumos est de 15 ans inférieure à celle de la population.
Persephone

Messagepar Mitch » 19 Sep 2009 10:03

j'ai en tête le chiffre de 65 ans pour les sumos japonais. Mais je n'ai pas la moyenne d'âge de décès des japonais. Ca doit faire dans les 15 ans effectivement.
Mitch

Messagepar Jul54 » 19 Sep 2009 11:00

même moyenne d'âge que nous (français) donc ~80ans pour les hommes
Jul54

Messagepar seb22 » 20 Sep 2009 14:54

Il a entrainé Cutler en 2001 non?
seb22

Messagepar seb22 » 22 Sep 2009 09:46

seb22

Messagepar seb22 » 24 Déc 2009 19:09

Nutrition Made Simple

By Trevor L. Smith

Pizza, chocolate, cheeseburgers, french-fries, kentucky fried chicken, chinese food, ice-cream and soda. No, no, this is not the food list for my next holiday party. This is, in fact, what I have come to learn is the mainstay of most succesful and huge pro s diets in the off-season.

Clenbuterol, lasix, cytomel, E.C.A., DNP. These are,in fact, the tools a lot of Pro s use to insure that what they eat in the off-season doesn t result in spare tires, tits and a gut.

I apologize if I shattered anyone s misconception about what the Pro s eat. The fact is, the metabolism of the average high level amateur or pro is kicking at a higher level than your average Ed. Because of this, they can get away with eating whatever the **** they want pretty much all year long with the exception being contest prep time.

Personally I feel that, unless you are holding quite a bit of bodyfat, it is fool hardy to eat clean all the time. You need look no further than all the big-boys in the sport to find out if this theory holds any water (and fat too!)

You look at someone like Shawn Ray. Great bodybuilder no doubt, but great for circa 1987 where his physique seems to have been stuck in the past 12 years. "Eating Clean" has resulted in a number of pro s who s physiques have remained stagnent and unchanged.

I remember a conversation I had with Ian about the difference between the non-american bodybuilders and their american counterparts. He said the one thing he could never understand about the american bodybuilders was their delusion that they had to eat chicken breasts and baked potatoes 24/7 365 days a year. Aside from making dieting even harder than it already is come contest time, it tends to keep the metabolism stuck in neutral. Shocking the system every now and again always keeps the metabolic rate high and in doing this allows more muscle mass to be built, which the last time I checked was the reason bodybuilding became a sport in the first place!

How many pro s started their careers eating chicken breasts broccoli and potatos, only to make zero progress until they started eating everything and anything in site! You don t pack on size eating like a gymnast.

I feel that the smart move to make for an off-season bodybuilder looking to acquire new size is to make sure they get in 450-500 grams of protein per day and then eat whatever the hell they want within reason. I m not suggesting a diet of twinkies and ice cream, but if you desire a little snack after you get in all your nutritional needs go for it. If controlling fat is a concern, you can always cut back on the carbs.

Following this rule has resulted in more freaks than you can imagine. Why is it that someone like Lee Priest carries 20lbs more tissue than Shawn Ray and is a good 2 inches shorter? It s in the eating I guarantee it! Both use steroids, and in fact, Shawn has used them for a longer time period as he is both older and has been around longer. For those who think that the difference lies in the amounts I say simply that you would be surprised how far some pro s get on training and eating like a ****ing animal. People like to chalk steroids and gear use up as the deciding factor on why they don t look like the Pro s when the reality of the situation is that there are multiple factors at play. But it s always easier to point the finger and say "he s a total juice monster and uses a gram of test every day that s why he s a pro and I m only 215lbs" "I m not willing to do that to my body!" Yet these same people take offense when they hear the whispers and assinine comments from the general public who think "I could look like that guy, all I have to do is gobble up lots of steroids everyday".

In conclusion, I would suggest and offseason program that relies heavily on protein (450-500 grams a day) and then eat basic, high calorie foods. Things such as milk, whole eggs, steaks and pasta have resulted in more mass then broiled chicken and broccoli every have. Remember, fat can always be stripped off, muscle is a little harder to put on. Pack on the muscle and let the fat come along for the ride then give yourself time to tighten things up and burn off the fat. Concerning yourself with appearance all year long is a sure fire way to keep your physique from causing heads to turn. There is a time and a place for everything and as the Zen monks say "You cannot serve two masters at once."
seb22

PrécédenteSuivante

Retourner vers Actualités, vidéos, études scientifiques