Nutrimuscle Forum : Mobile & Tablette

Weighted wall sit challenge...

Actualités sport, fitness & musculation, vidéos des pros, études scientifiques. Discutez avec la communauté Nutrimuscle et partagez votre expérience...

Modérateurs: Nutrimuscle-Conseils, Nutrimuscle-Diététique

Weighted wall sit challenge...

Messagepar Gilles » 7 Jan 2017 07:08

Chris Colditz : "17 plates x 45 pounds = 765 pounds + 35 pound dumbbell = 800 POUNDS World record weighted wall sit This was the longest minute and a half ever. I also refused to throw the weights down so, I suffered ever more on the come down."

Michael Lockley : "Crazy Wall-Sit challenge today at 1,080 POUNDS that's TWENTY FOUR 45 POUND plates"

Chris Colditz : "27 plates 1215 pounds 2 minutes of adrenaline filled torture = Worth it. I just wish the weight stack didn't cut out of the frame. I said I would beat whoever beat my record by 100 lbs so I beat Michael Lockley by 135lbs. This was one of the most intense things I have EVER done."

Michael Lockley : "So yesterday I was challenged by Chris Colditz in Wall-Sits he did 1,215 Pounds . Today I crushed that by doing 1,420 POUNDS At Total Body Sports we don't run from competition"

To be continued?...
Gilles

Re: Weighted wall sit challenge...

Messagepar Gilles » 17 Jan 2017 06:48

Chris Colditz : "255lb wall sit on a bosu ball vs. Fidgetly Spinner. I get bored of doing regular wall sits so I decided spiced it up. This may have actually been the most difficult wall sit yet. The burn was real."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 5 Fév 2017 06:48

"ONE legged wallsit with 460lbs...FAIL. This one goes out to all of the people that said I would snap my legs in half if I failed. Guess what? My legs are perfectly fine. I still don't know why I had to sign a custom waiver form though."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 14 Mar 2017 06:45

Chris Colditz : "Unassisted 495 pound deadlift + wall sit. I call it "the dead sit" Although some may say that this is "stupid and pointless"... crazy exercises like these are what keep me motivated and make me feel alive in the gym. Haters will say "why don't you just squat" and my simple answer being: No, this is way more fun. Not to mention, the burn in my hips, quads, and abs is something that few exercises will give. This was excruciating, if you couldn't tell by my face. Embrace your gym creativity."

Gilles

Retourner vers Actualités, vidéos, études scientifiques