Nutrimuscle Forum : Mobile & Tablette

Mark Alvisi arrêté

Actualités sport, fitness & musculation, vidéos des pros, études scientifiques. Discutez avec la communauté Nutrimuscle et partagez votre expérience...

Modérateurs: Nutrimuscle-Conseils, Nutrimuscle-Diététique

Mark Alvisi arrêté

Messagepar OLYBAR » 14 Avr 2012 22:56

OLYBAR

Messagepar thanos999 » 14 Avr 2012 23:00

thanos999

Messagepar OLYBAR » 14 Avr 2012 23:05

:lol:
OLYBAR

Messagepar Nutrimuscle-Conseils » 14 Avr 2012 23:12

Individuals are Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Souvent, ces histoires se dégonflent rapidement
Nutrimuscle-Conseils
Forum Admin

Messagepar Nutrimuscle-Conseils » 15 Avr 2012 03:19

Mark was out with a woman he’s been dating and they planned to do a little partying. He told me he did have cocaine and ecstasy with him.

“I had a couple of ecstasy pills, and a gram of cocaine. When I was leaving the club, someone there offered me a Xanax. All of that was for personal use, and I planned to use it later that night."

People have speculated that Mark was driving while intoxicated on these drugs, but that was never the case.

“My date and I got to the car, and almost as soon as we got in, the police ran up on the car. They were shouting, ‘DON’T MOVE!’, and before I knew it they were searching me. They later told me that someone called them reporting that we looked suspicious, and the police were just responding to that call.”

While the actual events of that night are nothing to be proud of, it isn’t true that Mark was selling or endangering anyone else. I am not condoning what Mark did, but many of us (myself included) have done things we now regret. Many of us have done something illegal and not gotten caught. It’s pretty rare for me to quote the bible, but this situation seems appropriate, “Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.”

I spoke to a local Florida criminal attorney and he told me that Mark’s lack of prior criminal history in conjunction with the fact that all of his charges are considered “personal use” will likely lead to probation. He says it’s very unlikely for Mark to see any jail time, and it’s even possible that these charges will even be reduced to misdemeanors, or even dropped. It is important to note that Mark paid no bail, and was released on his own recognizance.
Nutrimuscle-Conseils
Forum Admin

Messagepar Ol'DirTy » 15 Avr 2012 05:30

Plusieurs caps d'extc avec 1g de coke et des xanax bars pour 1 soirée à 2 personnes, ça commence à faire beaucoup.
Ol'DirTy

Messagepar Tony80350 » 15 Avr 2012 12:28

Perso, je vois pas ce que viens faire la coke dans un milieu pareil , mis à part le fait que c'est de la drogue.
Tony80350

Retourner vers Actualités, vidéos, études scientifiques