Nutrimuscle Forum : Mobile & Tablette

Ronnie Coleman - nouvelles récentes

Actualités sport, fitness & musculation, vidéos des pros, études scientifiques. Discutez avec la communauté Nutrimuscle et partagez votre expérience...

Modérateurs: Nutrimuscle-Conseils, Nutrimuscle-Diététique

Re: Ronnie Coleman - nouvelles récentes

Messagepar Gilles » 13 Juin 2017 05:20

"Trying my best to get this back and these biceps bigger. It's really tough with all the pain I'm suffering through because of the 6 screws with nuts and bolts attached in my lower back. Only have 5 months to go before my next surgery and they are out of there. The only downside to that is the 6 months I have to take off from training afterwards. I did it after my last surgery back in February 2015 so I do know it's possible but it's no fun."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 14 Juin 2017 17:00

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 17 Juin 2017 05:13

"Trying my best to get these legs bigger in my current condition. My legs and feet are still numb as a result of my last back fusion surgery. They have improved tremendously since the surgery and the numbness has somewhat subsided substantially over time but it's still there on a level where it's a major issue. I'm putting up the biggest fight I possibly can to overcome as much as the difficulty I'm facing when trying to get a pump and of course get my legs bigger. I know one day I will be where I want to be if I continue to fight hard and forge ahead. I will definitely remain resilient and overcome all the adversity I'm facing in this fight to get better and recover from the numbness and weakness I'm currently facing in my fight to rehabilitate my back and get rid of this numbness. Y'all know I'm full of fight and I will definitely overcome this adversity and get better or shall I say get back to my old self as much as I possibly can."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 20 Juin 2017 05:19

"Training shoulders all alone on an early Saturday morning because I don't need no stinking workout partner (Spanish Accent). It's all good though, I had one of the best workouts ever. It was actually 4 hours later than my normal 3am training session. I decided to sleep in because I took the family to a WNBA basketball game the night before. It was a horrible game because the Dallas Wings lost in OT after leading by about 10 points the whole game until about 2 minutes left. Those New York Liberty girls did have some great defense if I have to say so myself. Ok back to the workout, it was daylight so I was able to open the garage door and let some good ole sunlight in the gym. I might just have to change my time permanently, nah it was actually kinda hot in that gym this morning. Think I'll stick to my normal 3am Time."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 24 Juin 2017 05:07

"Trying my best to get these shoulders just a little bit bigger. Training all alone at Metroflex on an early Friday morning. Just enjoying my hobby and dealing only with minimal pain. If after I've gotten the screws out of my lower back and my pain goes away I may jump back onstage just for fun, who knows at this point in my life. I'm just enjoying training and having a lot of fun doing it. Like I always say it's on like a marijuana bong because oh yeah it ain't over M/F's."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 27 Juin 2017 05:39

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 2 Juil 2017 06:11

"Trying my best to get these 12.5 inch arms bigger. Things are really starting to get better for me. Pain is starting to subside. I'll be having my final surgery in November and I will be free from all the pain, I can't wait."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 4 Juil 2017 05:22

"Trying my best to get these triceps and chest bigger. The weird thing that happened while doing chest is the lights went out because of the bad weather. It rained a good 2 hours here today. We're in Mexico City for the Latin Nationals. The gym I'm training at today is closed and even though the lights went out briefly I had a great workout all alone. Tomorrow I will be doing the appearance at the show and I'm looking very much forward to meeting you guys."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 9 Juil 2017 04:34

"Trying my best to get these biceps and back bigger. Training really hard at Metroflex the Original in Arlington TX with Big J. Still hitting it hard on an early Thursday morning at about 7am. Like I always say oh yeah, it ain't over M/F because once again it's on like Ding Dongs."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 11 Juil 2017 19:00

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 13 Juil 2017 05:09

"I've been training now for 42 years and it's always been a hobby. Even when I worked full time for the Police Dept I considered training a hobby. When interviewed by a local news after I won the World Championship they asked when training wouldn't be a hobby? I responded at the time that when bodybuilding started paying me more than working here it would no longer be a hobby. Somehow I considered working out still to be a hobby and did both until I was forced to quit the PD because of all the traveling. I think at this point I will always consider training to be a hobby because still today I look forward to training and still having a lot of fun doing it."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 15 Juil 2017 05:03

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 15 Juil 2017 05:10

"Just another day at the office for me, trying my best to get these tiny arms bigger. Even though I'm in a lot of pain, it does seem like I'm making some progress. A never give up attitude goes a very long way."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 15 Juil 2017 14:15

"My team thought of a funny commercial where opening a bottle of YEAH BUDDY would magically make a mini me pop out and scream in your ear! I think it turned out pretty funny."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 22 Juil 2017 05:09

Gilles

PrécédenteSuivante

Retourner vers Actualités, vidéos, études scientifiques