Nutrimuscle Forum : Mobile & Tablette

Ronnie Coleman - nouvelles récentes

Actualités sport, fitness & musculation, vidéos des pros, études scientifiques. Discutez avec la communauté Nutrimuscle et partagez votre expérience...

Modérateurs: Nutrimuscle-Conseils, Nutrimuscle-Diététique

Re: Ronnie Coleman - nouvelles récentes

Messagepar Gilles » 20 Avr 2017 05:51

"Trying my best to get these 12 inch arms bigger. It's not like I need them bigger because I no longer compete but it's just nice to have some 13's or 14's. It's all good though because I won't stop till there at least 13 and I know for a fact I can get them there them being 24 back in the day or at least 23 contest day. I just have to remain positive since that is what I'm definitely good at doing. Even though I train alone most of these days, I also trained alone back in those days too. I'm just constantly reminding myself that oh yeah it ain't over M/F's because once again it's on like Donkey Kong."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 21 Avr 2017 05:40

"I'm here with my lovely wife Susan and I wanted to let you guys know how I came about using this product. About 3 or 4 years ago this product showed up in my Arnold Classic athletes basket that they give to all competitors. This basket is full of all different types of healthy fitness products from different supplement companies and other type fitness products. At the time my wife had just had our third baby and was trying to lose weight. I had her try this product to see if it burned or she was able to get a good sweat from it. Once she told me it worked really good for her, I then gave it a try and have been using it ever since. I apply every night before cardio around my waist because that's the main area I hold fat. My wife actually puts it around her waist and on her arms and thighs. I think my wife looks great considering the fact that she's had 6 KIDS. She's used the product ever since and so have I used it since it showed up in my athletes basket."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 25 Avr 2017 05:08

Gilles

Messagepar thanos999 » 26 Avr 2017 23:02

thanos999

Messagepar Gilles » 27 Avr 2017 05:15

Ronnie Coleman à Londres le week-end dernier...

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 27 Avr 2017 05:17

"New car time, time to step it up to the Ghost. The Bentley I just got rid of was also a nice car. Gonna give this one a try to see how it compares to the Continental GT."

"Training back and biceps with my boy Big J. I'm almost at 13 inches and @bigj_extremefitness is almost 14 inches. This was the heaviest I've gone on back in about 2 years. 4 plates on the Hammer Strength pull. Still trying to get my back bigger. Why? Because I'm tired of having a small back. Big J also was having fun driving the Rolls Royce Ghost, trying to do every inch of the 563 horsepower twin turbo V12. Today was a good day because I've finally made progress being able to lift a little bit heavy without pain. Like I always say, it's still on like a marijuana bong because oh yeah it ain't over M/F's."

"Trying my best to get these legs bigger, had a great training session with Big J and Pastor Jonathan. Today was the first time in about 2 years since I've been able to do 4 plates on the leg press. My legs are still numb from the surgery but getting a little bit stronger. Just gotta take it one day at a time, one plate at a time. Before you know it I'll be back at 2300 pounds leg press once again except this time it will be in my dreams."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 1 Mai 2017 05:24

"Trying my best to get these 12in arms bigger. Training arms on this bright Sunday afternoon."

"Had a great training session with a few guys that won a training session with me from my appearance at Atilis Gym yesterday. We are training at the Atilis Gym located 3015 Pacific Ave, Wildwood NJ."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 4 Mai 2017 05:26

"Trying my best to get these traps and rear delts a little bit bigger. Training about 6am and it not easy sometimes when you're in one country one day and back home the next. I love to train with a passion so that helps a lot. So it's like I always say, once again it's on because oh yeah it ain't over M/F's."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 25 Mai 2017 04:44

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 25 Mai 2017 04:45

"Trying my best to get these 12.5" arms bigger. Still on my comeback mission from the 6 month layoff. I'm also trying to get my back bigger. Getting stronger by the day, getting healthier by the day too. Should be walking just fine without crutches real soon. Like I always say it's still on like Donkey Kong because oh yeah it ain't over M/F's."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 28 Mai 2017 05:43

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 31 Mai 2017 05:30

Ronnie Coleman à Toronto le week-end dernier...

Des fans sur l'autoroute...

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 31 Mai 2017 05:38

Un fan a retrouvé Ronnie Coleman 15 ans après : il a fait dédicacer une photo où il est âgé de 4 semaines...

"Amazing to meet fans especially the ones I've met at 4 weeks old. Here's a photo with this young fan taken in 2002 at 4 weeks old."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 1 Juin 2017 19:11

"Got Generation Iron in the house filming a new DVD for me. At the moment it is untitled but it will mostly be an update on my life as it is now. It features my daily life, stuff I do everyday. There's an interview with Brian Dobson, the owner of Metroflex Gym and the guy who discovered my true talent. There's an interview with my wife and kids. There will be videos featuring my kids competing. I kinda excited to see how this one will turnout as opposed to my training videos. I'm hoping it will be available in about a month or so but I will keep you guys updated."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 3 Juin 2017 05:35

"Trying my best to get these shoulders bigger. It's still an early morning training session with Big J. Still dealing with a lot of back pain which stems from my most recent surgery which was over a year ago. Legs and feet are still numb, Dr states it will be at least 2 years before the numbness goes away. It's all good though because oh yeah it still ain't over M/F's. It's still on like Ding Dongs. One of my favorite snacks back in the day."

Gilles

PrécédenteSuivante

Retourner vers Actualités, vidéos, études scientifiques