Nutrimuscle Forum : Mobile & Tablette

Ronnie Coleman - nouvelles récentes

Actualités sport, fitness & musculation, vidéos des pros, études scientifiques. Discutez avec la communauté Nutrimuscle et partagez votre expérience...

Modérateurs: Nutrimuscle-Conseils, Nutrimuscle-Diététique

Re: Ronnie Coleman - nouvelles récentes

Messagepar Gilles » 26 Déc 2016 06:26

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 29 Déc 2016 07:15

"Early morning training session at The Original Metroflex Gym. Big J and I are both trying to get our back and arms bigger. I'm trying so much more than him because he's already big and strong. I'm still trying to play catchup from my 6 month layoff a few months back. It's all good though, I can make that my New Years resolution and work extra hard on it."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 6 Jan 2017 06:55

"Late night workouts at Metroflex with Big J. We are trying real hard to get our traps bigger."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 7 Jan 2017 06:51

"Its always good getting in a 2am Back & Bicep workout with my brother Big J!! Im taking this recovery one day at a time and doing my best to get these 14.27364 biceps bigger!"

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 12 Jan 2017 06:44

Ronnie Coleman en remet encore une couche (!) avec sa pommade pour les abdos...

"Some of you guys believe me and some don't, well it's the truth I truly use this product and it works. Look at the last post and look at this post and you will see the difference in how my shape changed. My condition is much harder here. As I say in my text, RCSS pays me, not this toning lotion. Some of you guys think I said I used it when I was competing. What I really said is I used something similar to this. This one wasn't out when I competed. The one I used that company went out of business. If you don't believe I use this product every night, ask Big J, he sees me putting it on. Like I said last time, I'm just giving out a secret I used when I was competing."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 20 Jan 2017 06:13

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 21 Jan 2017 06:36

"Back in 2001 when I was getting ready for the Mr Olympia, I started training alone. Previously I had trained with Mark Hanlon, Brian Dobson, Gus Carter, Curtis Fails and of course the best training partner ever Miss Vickie Gates. But life threw obstacles and all those people got caught up in their own lives. From that moment until now I have trained alone. I did have my brother Robert Lee spot me along the way and in turn I prepped him for the Men's Nationals every year. Training has always been my hobby since I started at the age of 12. It's something I'm going to do until the day I die. It's the reason I was able to work full time for the Police Dept while being Mr Olympia. Yes and of course if I had the option of dying in my sleep or dying in the gym training. I'm always going to choose training because I'm really not that fond of sleeping because on average I get about 3 to 4 hours a night. Sleeping is cool but training is wayyyyyy more cooler. Yes I said cooler. Of course now a days I train at 2 or 3am and who in their right mind wants to train at those hours. Trust me you gotta be special to do something as absurd as this but I'm not a normal individual. Many people think I hurt myself training for all those Mr Olympia's but I originally hurt my back in high school powerlifting and worse in college playing football. That required me to do Chiropractic for 25 years. I never ever not one time injured myself prepping for the Olympia. Training is my hobby, it's what I live to do and will always do. We all have our passions and hobbies and training is mine."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 27 Jan 2017 06:23

"Having a wonderful vacation with the greatest wife in the world. We're on the Carnival Breeze cruise ship and docked in Montego Bay Jamaica. This is about my 16th cruise and I've been in about 3 or 4 different cruise companies but most of them have been with Carnival. Cruising is without a doubt my favorite vacation past time and I encourage anyone that hasn't taken a cruise to give it a try. I believe it's the most fun you can have on a vacation because of the variety of activities there are that you can participate. Susan and I love taking the kids and we love the excursions and the late night adult comedy shows. Ok enough talking time for me to get back to having fun."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 28 Jan 2017 06:05

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 29 Jan 2017 07:19

"Even though we had these tiny ATV's, Susan and I had a lot of fun riding in the Mexican jungle. If only we could have gone a little faster we would have had more fun. It was all good though because the weather was great and we had plenty of water. Can't wait till next years cruise."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 3 Fév 2017 06:57

"Me and Big J are trying our best to get our shoulders and traps as big as possible. And I mean that literally because at almost 53 years of age mine are only going to get so big. As you guys can see the size I've lost over these last 10 years since I've competed but the tank top I'm wearing you can purchase by going to Ronniecoleman.net. This shirt is pretty neat with a very comfortable fit. As you can see I still have some room to grow in it. I'll get there though, in due time."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 5 Fév 2017 06:44

"At the Original Metroflex Gym Big J and I are both trying really hard to get our chest and triceps bigger. Of course Big J is about twice as strong as me because of my recent back fusion surgery that I've yet to fully recover. He has twice the chance of getting wayyyyy bigger than me but that don't stop an 8 X World Champion from giving it his all because I know for sure one day I will recover from this bu#ls*it surgery. It's all about the effort, heart, determination and that never give up attitude that I have that helped me win those 8 world titles. My body may be in pain and injured but my mind is in full control of my body and everything else required on this comeback mission."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 9 Fév 2017 06:53

"Training back and biceps Original Metroflex Gym early this morning with Big J. Still trying my best to put on a little size because at this stage of my life I really have no reason to be that big anymore. I would say I'm still a Little hardcore because we normally start our training at 2am. Still doing cardio every workout and besides I hate walking around with 12.3" biceps so I definitely need to get them bigger and I definitely will get them bigger. Ain't nothing to it but to do it."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 20 Fév 2017 06:52

"Had a great training session with Ana Cozar while in Columbia. This young lady trains very hard and was out lifting me on all leg exercises. Yeah Yeah Yeah I know my legs are tiny. Yours would be too after a 12 hour excruciating lower back fusion surgery. My legs are still numb and I have no real power in them. I can only train legs with heart until the feeling returns and hopefully that will be one day soon. When I had my neck fusion surgery it took 2 years for the numbness to go away. That means I only have 1 more year to go until the numbness goes away. Until then I'm gonna put all my heart and soul into training legs and I know for sure they will get size on them soon. You guys know me and quitters never win, I didn't win 8 Mr Olympia's by having a negative attitude. That word never comes up in my vocabulary. So with me it's always on like a pot of neck bones because oh yeah it ain't over m.f."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 20 Fév 2017 06:54

Ronnie Coleman avec Ana Cozar à Medellin...

Séance photos avec les fans...

Gilles

PrécédenteSuivante

Retourner vers Actualités, vidéos, études scientifiques