Nutrimuscle Forum : Mobile & Tablette

Ronnie Coleman - nouvelles récentes

Actualités sport, fitness & musculation, vidéos des pros, études scientifiques. Discutez avec la communauté Nutrimuscle et partagez votre expérience...

Modérateurs: Nutrimuscle-Conseils, Nutrimuscle-Diététique

Re: Ronnie Coleman - nouvelles récentes

Messagepar Nutrimuscle-Conseils » 10 Fév 2016 18:48

Toomp' a écrit:palumbo disait dans son dernier HMR qu'il etait "invulnerable" :lol: :lol: :lol:
mais Ronnie, dans ses derniers posts, devient un vrai debilos
je pense que akim williams va suivre le meme chemin....

Là il nous en a remis une couche dans la coquecigrue en disant qu'il n'aurai jamais pensé que Coleman finirai aussi en vrac.
Nutrimuscle-Conseils
Forum Admin

Messagepar audiomaniac » 10 Fév 2016 20:41

En parlant de pro mdg tu confirmes que Jay Cutler s'etait inscrit sur le forum planetemuscle ou c'etait une coquecigrue ?
audiomaniac

Messagepar Nutrimuscle-Conseils » 10 Fév 2016 21:05

je n'en ai aucune idée
Nutrimuscle-Conseils
Forum Admin

Messagepar thanos999 » 10 Fév 2016 21:12

il avait juste fait un coucou
cetait dave du magazin *** qui l'avais inscrit
thanos999

Messagepar Toomp' » 10 Fév 2016 23:33

Toomp'

Messagepar thanos999 » 12 Fév 2016 20:39

This is the hardware from my last surgery. What you guys are looking at is 11 hours of hard work neurosurgeons performed on my back. What you also see there is 6 hard titanium screws specially made for a rough and tough back like mine, there are also 2 large cages with plates separating both of them. The screws are screwed into my bones, very painfully if I have to say so myself. The cages are so big that the Dr had to open my up from the side to put them in, he also had to open me up from the back to take out some hardware that was broken which caused me to have this surgery. So now I have incisions on my back and my side serratus. There are 6 screws here, 2 more and I'd have one for each Olympia. So let me ask you again, you still wanna be 8 X Mr Olympia? As you can see, the price you have to pay is pretty painful. But of course a champion like myself wouldn't have it no other way.

thanos999

Messagepar Gilles » 13 Fév 2016 19:59

"PROGRESS UPDATE: As you guys see I've progressed to the point of being able to do the assisted cardio bike. I was able to do this for about 30 minutes. I'm working my way to 45 minutes, then an hour. Then it will be just like the old days when I did cardio 2 hours a day getting ready for the Olympia except the only thing I'm getting ready for is to walk. One day at a time, 1 hour at a time, 1 minute at a time, until I am finally walking."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 17 Fév 2016 22:22

"My boy Cory Mathews coming up to RCRC (Ronnie Coleman Recovery Center) to hang out and check up on me. Well as you can see I am standing on my own at least long enough to take this photo. I'm doing what you call baby steps or shall I say I'm in that progression of things. Well now it's early morning Wednesday and time to eat breakfast and go to work."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 18 Fév 2016 18:19

"My rock, my wife, my everything has been by my side every minute of the day since my major surgery 2.5 weeks ago. They don't make women like this no more. God has truly blessed me by putting her in my life. I never would have known I needed her 20 years ago when I first herniated my disc that caused me to need this surgery. But God knew and that is why he brought her in my life. That's why I always tell people please put your trust in God. He will never let you down and will always do what he needs to do for you to do his will which is why we were put on this Earth, simply to do God's will, not our will or what we want to do. Oh by the way, I am standing on my own to take this photo."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 19 Fév 2016 11:19

"Trying my best to get back to walking again. This is just another progress report as I promised you guys I would do from time to time. This is my first time on the treadmill and although I did 7 minutes, only 6 seconds was recorded. After I did those 7 minutes I was totally exhausted for the rest of the day. Just got my schedule for tomorrow and the treadmill is on it again. I will do much better the 2nd time around. I'm going for 15 minutes which means I will do 15 minutes or more. Pray for me y'all, I mean if you like. I will walk before I leave this hospital."

Gilles

Messagepar Nutrimuscle-Conseils » 19 Fév 2016 16:13

Ca donne envie
Nutrimuscle-Conseils
Forum Admin

Messagepar Gilles » 22 Fév 2016 22:11

Gilles

Messagepar orque » 24 Fév 2016 16:07

"Just trying my best to stay in shape as we are in Ronnie Coleman Rehabilitation Camp(RCRC). As I continue my quest to walk so I can walk across that stage to receive my award for the Induction into the International Sports Hall of Fame on March 5th. My progress is going pretty good at the moment and I will be at the show to receive my award. Thank all you guys for your prayers and support, they are really working. I am working very hard every day to achieve my goal to walk again."
orque

Messagepar NUGENT » 25 Fév 2016 11:45

Que faut il en penser? :?
NUGENT

Messagepar razorsedge » 25 Fév 2016 16:30

Que la phrase la plus importante est celle-ci.

I am working very hard every day to achieve my goal to walk again."
razorsedge

PrécédenteSuivante

Retourner vers Actualités, vidéos, études scientifiques