Nutrimuscle Forum : Mobile & Tablette

Ronnie Coleman - nouvelles récentes

Actualités sport, fitness & musculation, vidéos des pros, études scientifiques. Discutez avec la communauté Nutrimuscle et partagez votre expérience...

Modérateurs: Nutrimuscle-Conseils, Nutrimuscle-Diététique

Re: Ronnie Coleman - nouvelles récentes

Messagepar Gilles » 21 Fév 2017 06:38

Ronnie Coleman est au Pérou...

"Just arrived in Peru and who's there to meet me at the airport, an oversized buffed and muscular Bugs Bunny. Just when I thought I'd seen it all buffed bugs shows up and proves me wrong."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 21 Fév 2017 06:40

En Colombie la foule s'est pressée (un peu trop) pour un autographe de Ronnie Coleman...

"The turnout was amazing but unfortunately it was too amazing and not enough security to control the crowd. Sorry we had to shut down this event but next year when I come back I'm sure they'll have security in place and we can proceed with the autographs and photos."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 21 Fév 2017 06:41

Un nouvel épisode de Ronnie Coleman avec sa fameuse pommade anti-graisse sur les abdos...

"I am on the road at the moment doing a tour in Latin America. We are in Medellin Columbia at the moment and I take my Shrink Toning lotion with me even while I'm on tour. I know some of you guys don't believe me but like I said in my last post. This is a product that I used back when I was competing. Of course it's not this same product because it wasn't out when I was competing but it's one similar to the product I used back in the day. Like I said in my last post I'm not lying about using this product and I'm not using it and recommending it just to get paid as I said in my last post RCSS pays my salary. I first came across this product about 6 years ago. It was put in my welcome gift basket at the Arnold Classic. I took it home and gave it to my wife because she was trying to lose weight from having our first child. She told me she applied the product and it worked great for her. I then tried it and it worked great for me. After using my first bottle I found a store in New York that carried it. I then started ordering the product from this store and have been using it every since I first discovered it."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 27 Fév 2017 06:45

"I would like to express my sincere appreciation and gratitude for all those who came out to my gym seminar yesterday in Nicauragua. The seminar and gym demonstration for correct form and different types of exercises for different body parts was held at 9am Saturday. I had no idea that many people would be up on a Saturday morning attending a seminar held by yours truly. It was indeed an honor and a pleasure for me even though it was extremely hot at that time in the morning. I never would have imagined the support from you guys and I can't wait to return hopefully next year and do it all over again. I would like to give an extra special thanks to those who traveled from far away to attend both seminars that I hosted because I know you guys went the extra mile to attend both seminars. Can't wait to come back next year and give you guys as much information as I possibly can about dieting, proper nutrition and proper training."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 27 Fév 2017 06:46

"I would like to thank all who came out to the Doubletree Hotel in Santiago for the seminar yours truly held. It was truly indeed an honor and pleasure for me to host such a great seminar. The turnout was fantastic and the questions were great. Thank you guys for coming and I look forward to seeing you guys at some of my gym appearances tomorrow."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 28 Fév 2017 06:44

"I would like to say thank you to all those who came out to Supplementos Sport. We really didn't expect such a huge turnout on a Monday in the early afternoon hours."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 1 Mar 2017 06:29

"Over here in Santiago, Chile trying my best to get my traps bigger. The only problem I'm having is finding weights big enough just to get a pump. I was told this country hates bodybuilders therefore anything that contributes to getting muscular and more size, they frown upon, WTF? I was stuck with trying my best to get a pump and bigger with 45 kilos. So therefore I'm doing 30 reps of back to back sets with some very lightweights baby for real. I wonder if that's why all the people in the gym are watching me, their probably thinking poor guy, he's trying really hard to get big with those small weights. Oh well small weights are always better than no weights."

"We were able to figure a great gym with some great equipment over here in Santiago, Chile. Today was back and biceps and I got a great workout and did cardio too. This was by far the best gym I've found since I've been on tour the last couple weeks. I would find the best gym on my last day here. It's all good though, at least I did get the chance to workout everyday while on tour although it was very challenging. I'm very excited to be going home tonight but headed straight to the Arnold Classic. So I will see you guys there that are going. Once again it's on!!!!!"

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 3 Mar 2017 06:26

"Trying my best to get my back bigger despite the 4 surgeries I've had on it. My motto, quitters never win, winners never quit. I do consider myself a winner in all stages of life because I never quit on no stages of life. I was highly successful in college graduating with honors in Accounting. I was highly successful working 15 years for the Arlington Police Department and I was highly successful competing in Bodybuilding. I will be highly successful with my career after all this because I will never quit and always give 100% at whatever I do. Of course I'm looking to take RCSS to the top and will stop at nothing until I get there however long it takes."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 7 Mar 2017 06:34

"Had a great time at the Arnold Classic this year. I wanted to thank everyone who came out to the TigerFitness booth where I was taking photos and signing autographs. Congrats to all the champs, I've been coming to this show since 1995 and haven't missed one yet although last year was close. I got out of the hospital and came directly to the show after being there for a whole month. I have to say this show gets better every year and I can't wait until next year."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 8 Mar 2017 06:35

"Hanging with my Buddy Big Jay Cutler at the International Sports Hall of Fame ceremony located at the Hilton Hotel, Columbus Ohio. I was inducted last year along with Dolph Lundgren, Johnny Bench, Kurt Angle, Royce Gracie and AnnMaria DeMarg. This years inductees Lou Ferrigno, Bill Kazmaier, Dr Tom Rosandich, Herschel Walker and Apolo Ohno. This is a great event which I was extremely honored to be a part of last year and this year too."

Avec Hany Rambod...

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 8 Mar 2017 06:37

"Still trying my best to get these traps bigger. I tried a different way of doing the traps tonight. Normally I face inward, tonight I tried outward. The hardest thing was trying to grip the bar because I was unable to wrap up because of the way I'm facing. Tonight was also my first night back at Metroflex, I've been on the road touring for 3 weeks and it feels good to be back home."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 9 Mar 2017 06:30

"Trying my best to get these small triceps and chest bigger. Been on the road for the last 3 weeks unable to train properly. Now that I'm back at Metroflex I'm looking to get back on track. My boy Big J will for sure get me back on track for sure, no problem at all. I lost about 5 pounds while on tour in Latin America. The food was not up to par and it's hard trying to get 5 meals in a day and do 3 appearances a day too. Now that I'm home 5 meals will not be a problem so it's time to get big again."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 12 Mar 2017 06:53

"Had a really good back and biceps workout with my boy Big J. I am trying really to get my back and 12" biceps as big as hell. I am getting stronger by the day and back is getting much healthier. Once again it's like a pot of neckbones. Because oh yeah it ain't over M/F's."

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 14 Mar 2017 06:16

Gilles

Messagepar Gilles » 16 Mar 2017 06:32

"Trying my best to get these tiny legs bigger. Of course they have gotten a lot smaller since my last surgery over a year ago. I did take 6 months off and didn't train them at all. This is the most reps I've done since my return, that's the most reps I've done with this weight. I'm not giving up because I know for sure I'm going to get stronger and their going to get bigger. This is the true belief that I have in my mind and this is truly what I know will happen."

Gilles

PrécédenteSuivante

Retourner vers Actualités, vidéos, études scientifiques